BSTA 510-150 with new die loading area.
BRUDERER's latest high-performance fully automated punching press, the BSTA 510-150, meets the demand for increased bed length that many customers have expressed. It is based on the renowned BSTA 500 range with its tried and tested advanced technology and offers a tool die area increased by 150 mm. This enables the BSTA 510-150 to handle tools of 1250 mm in length and also gives the customers more flexibility to manufacture extremely precise and complex punched parts when pressing at 510 kN. Increased tilting effects resulting from the length of the new die loading area have been more than compensated for by an increased distance between the two push rods. The new die loading area also brings added weight in various sections of the machine. This has been neutralised by a new dynamic mass counterbalance system.
The BSTA 510-150 meets all the customers' needs:
- Die loading area of 1250 mm
- 1050 SPM at 510 kN
- All the advantages of the BSTA 500 product family
- Ground-breaking BRUDERER control technology (B-control)
- High flexibility with regard to feed position
- Servo feed (option) integrated into the B-control